IN A NUTSHELL
Mayta is the newest addition to the Peruvian restaurant scene in Dubai. With a other players on the scene, Mayta has the right food to compete, but it doesn't necessarily have an edge to win!
Set in an upscale but unfussy environment, with wood paneling and Aztec-inspired accents, Mayta has the right thing going on. Too bad the place is still quite empty, letting you embrace an overwhelming staff.
These were the highlights of our order:
Ceviches (all were good, a bit too meaty though):
- Puro: corvina / ají limo / sweet potato / cilantro
- Chifa: salmón / tamarind / crispy wonton / peanuts / scallion
- Nikkei: tuna / ponzu / avocado / daikon / nori
- Mercado: snapper / crunchy capers / olive oil / parmesan cheese / avocado / ají chimichurri
- Chicharron: crispy calamari / spiced chancaca honey / spicy pineapple salsa
- Entrana: grilled skirt steak / yucca / salsa criolla / roasted whole garlic
Level 3,Capital Club ,Gate Village, Building 3 - Dubai International Financial Centre - Dubai